- What is C?
Chelsea Logistics and Infrastructure Holdings Corp. (C) is the biggest shipping and logistics company in the Philippines
- What are its services?
Chelsea Logistics offer integrated shipping and logistics solutions nationwide through our major subsidiaries as follows:
- Chelsea Shipping Corp. (CSC) – Our tankers and tugs shipping arm, which primarily transports petroleum and other bulk liquid products.
- Trans-Asia Shipping Lines, Incorporated (Trans-Asia) – Our passenger and cargo shipping line with operations in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.
- Worklink, Services, Inc. (WSI) – Our logistics and forwarding arm, which provides reliable courier, trucking and warehousing services nationwide.
- Starlite Ferries, Inc. (SFI) – Our passenger and cargo shipping line with operations in the Luzon and Visayas regions.
- Supercat Fast Ferry Corporation – shipping line that operates high-speed catamaras in selected areas in the Philippines.
We also own 28.15% indirect economic interest in 2Go Group, the largest supply chain enterprise and end-to-end solutions provider in the Philippines.
- When is it incorporated?
Chelsea Logistics was established on 26 August 2016 and was created to act as the holding company of the shipping and logistics business segments of the Udenna Group of Companies.
- Where is it located?
Davao Head Office
Stella Hizon Reyes road, Bo. Pmapanga, Davao City 800
12th Floor, Udenna Tower, Rizal Drive corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- What are you office hours?
Our office hours are from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM from Mondays-Thursdays. We only operate until 5:00 PM during Fridays.